Dr. Kleven Israelsen DO Patient Reviews

1.0

June 23rd, 2014
RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS RUDE, HATEFUL PERSON THAT SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE!!!
I had this horrible doctor in the emergency room of a hospital. He was rude, inconsiderate, had no compassion, and hateful! I really don't know how he is still practicing medicine. He spoke to my daughter and I like we were the dirt under his high and mighty shoes. His attitude sucks! He thinks his crap doesn't stink. I feel for anyone that has this doctor. If you are looking for a doctor, KEEP LOOKING! Run and run fast from this one unless you like to be treated like crap. I reported him to the hospital but that isn't good enough for me. I want his license to be taken away. If anyone cares about their patients, they should get rid of him and not let him work in any hospital or medical setting. Force him to retire! Get him away from patients!!

October 26th, 2012
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
This doctor has the worst bedside manner and did not run sufficient tests that should have been done. TERRIBLE!!! If I could rate this doctor I would give him a -10.

April 7th, 2009
This guy is a an idiot
He does not know what he is doing. After 16 years of experience I would have expected more out of him. Please don't go to him, he is inexperienced, lazy, a liar, and charges you too much money.