Dr. Klevis Kadiqi Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Klevis Kadiqi?

BEWARE: Insist on another doctor at Concord Hospital ER

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I went to the ER with chest pain and trouble breathing. Dr. Kadiqi acted extremely put out by my insistence that my pain was not normal. He said he would be back and made me wait literally four hours, sending nurses in in the interim to say Dr. Kadiqi said I was not urgent. At almost 2am, after having arrived at the hospital shortly after 7pm, Dr. Kadiqi finally came back. He said if it were him, he would go home and take some ibuprofen and go to sleep. I broke down and insisted on another doctor. Well, I was eventually diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms and the next doctor said if I had gone home I would have died. Dr. Kadiqi was impatient and condescending throughout and told me he had been to medical school, not me, and that I looked very healthy. Good thing I knew something was really wrong. I recommend to anyone wanting to be taken seriously and not told they look fine without ever been given any consideration to insist on another doctor. My other experiences at Concord Hospital have been good, but if I had listened to Dr. Kadiqi I would be dead now.

Posted on August 18th, 2016