A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kliment Donev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donev
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kliment Donev, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donev graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Donev has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kliment Donev MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kliment Donev practice?
- Dr. Kliment Donev has 1 office location.
Dr. Kliment Donev practices Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pathologists.