A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Knotresha Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Knotresha Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Knotresha F Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Knotresha F. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Knotresha Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Knotresha Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Internists.