A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Knud Haraldsted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Knud Haraldsted is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haraldsted
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haraldsted Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Knud Haraldsted, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haraldsted graduated from Aarhus Universitet.
Dr. Haraldsted has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Knud Alexander Haraldsted MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Knud A. Haraldsted practice?
- Dr. Knud Haraldsted has 1 office location.
Dr. Knud Haraldsted practices Pulmonary Disease near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Pulmonologists.