A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Knud Haraldsted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Knud Haraldsted is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haraldsted
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Haraldsted Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Knud Haraldsted, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haraldsted graduated from Aarhus Universitet.
Dr. Haraldsted has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Knud Alexander Haraldsted MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Knud A. Haraldsted practice?
- Dr. Knud Haraldsted has 1 office location.
Dr. Knud Haraldsted practices Pulmonary Disease near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Pulmonologists.