A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Knut Roalsvig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Knut Roalsvig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roalsvig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Knut Roalsvig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roalsvig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Roalsvig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Knut Roalsvig MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Knut Roalsvig practice?
- Dr. Knut Roalsvig has 1 office location.
Dr. Knut Roalsvig practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Derry, NH.
See Derry Internists and Derry Gastroenterologists.