Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Koba Lomashvili
Dr. Koba Lomashvili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lomashvili is affiliated with Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Koba Lomashvili has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Koba Lomashvili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Julia Massaad
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Ioannis Parastatidis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Srihari Veeraraghavan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi23