A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varghese
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Varghese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Varghese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Lancaster
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kochuparampil Thomas Varghese MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kochuparampil T. Varghese practice?
- Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Psychiatrists.