A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Varghese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Lancaster
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kochuparampil Thomas Varghese MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kochuparampil T. Varghese practice?
- Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Kochuparampil Varghese practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Geriatric Doctors.