A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kochy Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kochy Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kochy Tang, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St. Rose - San Martín Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kochy Yvette Tang DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kochy Y. Tang practice?
- Dr. Kochy Tang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kochy Tang practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.