Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Enterprise
12300 Las Vegas Blvd S
Henderson, NV 89044
702-837-1265
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
by Prefer not to state or they will call and harass you! on May 16th, 2013

This is one of the most unprofessional, rude and misleading doctors offices that ive seen yet, they could care less about their patient relationships! Sheri from this office is a complete rude, mean, and miserable person who probably goes home miserable everyday and likes to make her patients feel her misery! They send you only to the doctors that they know give them Kick Backs for the referral, this is obviously how they stay in practice! They could care less if you work for the M resort or work on the street! They treat the M resort employees as if they're from the street! Just because you have HPN HMO they send you to a doctor that doesnt even take that insurance so then you can run around finding another doctor and then to get a referral they are mad because Sheri has to get off of her fat lazy butt and write another one! What a joke this doctors office and staff is I would never recommend them to anyone EVER!!!! RUN FAR AWAY!!!! I would give no STARS if it was possible!

|  Great Diagnostic Skills & Excellent Overall Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie & Nick on Mar 21st, 2013

My husband and two teenage boys are lucky to have Dr. Kochy Tang as our doctor. She is a really, really smart woman with above average diagnostic skills. She makes sure all of us have our annual checkups and either her or staff follow up with results. I called her answering service for a scorpion sting on a Sunday and she quickly called back. I called her answering service in the evening for my son's head injury and again she quickly responded. We all like her personally (she has a great sense of humor) and have tremendous respect for her.

|  BEWARE  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

Dr. Tang and staff overall are not user friendly. Doctor Tang has a very poor bedside manner. Her lack of care and concern is bothersome to say the least. The office staff are unfriendly and very rude. This office as a hole expresses no intrest in helping patients with their health care needs.

|  just the facts  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

I had the same doctor for 40 yrs and then he retired. I was trepidacious about finding a new doctor and solicited help from my friends. One of them recommended Dr. Tang. Her exact words were,"she's as sarcastic as you are, you'll love her". Well, I don't love her but have stayed with her because she's the kind of doctor I feel comfortable with. I don't go to a doctor for hugs and kisses and warm fuzzies, I have other folks in my life who take care of those things. I need a doctor who listens, gets the facts, interprets the facts, and then takes the approrpriate actions. All that other froo froo stuff isn't for me. I don't know if all her patients get the non froo froo bedside manner or she's intuitive enough to know that's what works for me, I think it's the latter. She has a great, though subtle, sense of humor. And if sarcasm is your thing (as it is mine) she will give you a run for your money.When I call for an appointment I get one fairly quickly. If it's something serious she'll see you that day. I went to her office straight from work one morning, no appointment, and got in quickly. If I call with a question, I'll have an answer in 1/2 hour or less. My prescriptions are always taken care of. This is a testament to the efficiency of her staff. Bottom line, my concerns (and hers) areaddressed, discussed, and resolved.

|  Danita  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

I had been seeing Dr, Tang for a few years. We had always had a good patient doctor relationship. Her practice moved into the M resort earlier this year. She hired additional staff for the new facility. The way they treat their patients has severely suffered since moving to the new local. Many of the office staff including the nurse practitioner Lorraine are very incompetent and flat out rude! I saw Lorraine a few weeks ago, because Dr. Tang was not available. I made an appointment with her to have my blood drawn and to get a clearance letter for surgery. When I went into the office Lorraine insisted on giving me a physical. I informed her that I did not need a physical; I just needed the letter and the blood test that I had made the appointment for. She also asked to see the sheet of paper I had with what types of blood test I needed. She took it to the front t office and came back telling me where to go to have an EKG, chest x-ray and a cardiac clearance. I informed her that I already had those test done and provided them to the surgeon; I also proceeded to tell her that is not what I am her for. I also asked her why she keeps getting involved in things that do not pertain to her, but cannot supply the things that I made the appointment for, I told her that she asked for the sheet of paper to review what blood test I needed, and that I was having the surgery, and in charge of getting the other test I needed. She became hostile and irate, and insisted that I have the physical in order to get anything else that I needed. So I told her that I did not need the physical, but if she insists then give me the physical. She told me that she did not know how to draw my blood and that Dr. Tang was the only one who could do my letter. I told her that she wasted my time coming to the office, and if she could not do the two things I needed, then why did they make me an appt. with her? I also told her not to charge my ins. Co. since she could not do what I came in for. She told me to call Dr Tang and ask her for the clearance letter. So the next week I called the office about the letter. I had received other clearance letters from Dr. Tang in the past for surgery, including a bariatric clearance, which is what I needed. But this time the letter was discouraging (because of the incident with Lorraine), and stated that I refused to have a physical. I explained to my surgeon, who required the letter, what had taken place with Lorraine. He told me that I did not need a physical for the surgery so it did not matter what she wrote, but I did need something from Dr. Tang stating that she cleared me for surgery. When I informed Dr. Tangs office of what I needed, instead of something stating that I was cleared for surgery she faxed a letter claiming I was at risk. I called and asked why I was suddenly at risk the receptionist Sheri told me because of my vitals, current labs and co-rmobidities. I explained to her that my vitals were excellent, all of my blood work was in the normal range and that I had less co-morbilities that I had when I received previous clearances. I told her that every since I had the disagreement with practitioner Lorraine, they have refused to give me the proper clearance that I needed for surgery. Keep in mind that all test were excellent and that I have less co-morbilities than I had before. I have not been anemic or had iron deficiencies for a year, and I no longer have acid reflux, like I did in the past clearances letters. I only have arthritis and COPD, which I had when she cleared me before for bariatric surgery.So since I have less complications and other wise in the same or better basic health as I was before, then why all of a sudden is getting a clearance letter a problem? Dr Tang. Stated that the letter she wrote should be sufficient. I explained to her that the Surgeons stated they need it to say clearance. I even told her that I would come in and do the physical (that I did not need) in order to get the appropriate clearance letter, but she still refused. I told her that her office was being unprofessional and that this was based on the lies that her practitioner told, because I did not agree with her practices and questioned her abilities to perform; which were warranted. I also asked why I received clearances in the past, and now that I have less medical issues and I am in better health, I cannot get a proper clearance? She just delivered messages through her assistant, that that is the way she does things and how she does a clearance and that she never uses the word clearance in her surgery clearance letters. She also stated that she only writes if the patient is at low risk, moderate risk or high risk. I informed her assistant that was I lie, because I have previous letters right in front of me that did not use the word risk or risk factors, and that the letters do state that I am cleared for surgery, using the exact words I am clearing her for bariatric surgery! She refused to answer any more questions or say anything. I told her to get my records ready for pick up, and that I would find another PCP, because I do not trust a medical facility that tell lies and are unethical in their practice.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Karen on Mar 12th, 2010

I would say she saved my life. I had high blood pressure and she sent me to a nice specialist that got it under control. She also helped me until I saw the specialist. She did a follow up and was very nice and caring. I am new in Las Vegas and she was a great help.

|  m.s.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Tang is awesome. Very complete, follows up with her care of me and my family members. She is a diamond in Henderson, Nevada. I have reco...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Love it here!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Normal Drs office is cold, outdated mags ect.... NOT so here! Nice plush couches, great fish tank, big TV and video games for the kids! St...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Mar 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

My family and I have been a patient of Dr.Tang for four years and she is great. Listens intently, willing to adjust treatment course if uncomfortable. Her front staff is very friendly and they know how to get a referral to our spcialists promptly. Being o

Read Full Review at yahoo.com