A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kodi Azari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kodi Azari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kodi Azari, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Azari graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Azari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kodi K. Azari practice?
Dr. Kodi Azari practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.