Learn more about Dr. Kodi Azari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kodi Azari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kodi Azari, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Azari graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Azari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kodi K Azari FACS and MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kodi K. Azari practice?
- Dr. Kodi Azari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kodi Azari practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.