Learn more about Dr. Kodi Azari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kodi Azari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azari
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Azari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kodi Azari, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Azari graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Azari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kodi K Azari FACS and MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kodi K. Azari practice?
- Dr. Kodi Azari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kodi Azari practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.