A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crisp-Coleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisp-Coleman graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Crisp-Coleman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman practice?
- Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kodi Crisp-Coleman practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.