Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kodwo Dickson
Dr. Kodwo Dickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Cottonwood, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dickson is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center, Mountain View Hospital and Verde Valley Medical Center. Dr. Dickson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kodwo Dickson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kodwo Dickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Rodabe Amaria
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Bernard Levin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi49
Dr. Nisha Rathi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17