A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koenraad Mortele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koenraad Mortele is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mortele
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mortele Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortele graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent.
Dr. Mortele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koenraad Max Mortele MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Koenraad M. Mortele practice?
- Dr. Koenraad Mortele has 1 office location.
Dr. Koenraad Mortele practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.