A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kofi Kumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kofi Kumi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kofi Kumi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kofi Owusu Kumi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kofi O. Kumi practice?
- Dr. Kofi Kumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kofi Kumi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Natchez, MS.
See Natchez Obstetricians & Gynecologists.