Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kofi Shaw-Taylor
Dr. Kofi Shaw-Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Urology. Dr. Shaw-Taylor is affiliated with Bon Secours Hospital, Urban Medical Institute and Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kofi Shaw-Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Kofi Shaw-Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Meenakshi Suman
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Baltimore, MD 0.97 mi20
Dr. Benjamin Opara
Baltimore, MD 1.12 mi43
Dr. Jerry Hunt
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Baltimore, MD 1.56 mi34