Dr. Kofi Shaw-Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Addiction Medicine Baltimore, MD

3.6

February 16th, 2017
Waited for 8 hrs to be seen and no pharmacy takes his. Prescription
Waited 8hrs to be seen and no pharmacy takes his prescription.

July 29th, 2016
Dr Taylor and everyone affiliated with his practice are very unprofessional and very disorderly every time I come for a visit there's fussing fighting arguing and no one settling issues or patient needs. doctor shaw-taylor comes and goes through out the day without tending to any of his patients gives them very addictive medicine and as soon as a patient does something not to his liking he threatens to discharge them from pain management. Dr.Shaw-Taylor is a great doctor when he's awoke and alert and that's hardly ever. A Majority of the patients in his practice are Drug addicts and he picks and chooses who he deals with patient wise so u will be sitting in the office 10-12 hours no matter your appointment time cause doctor picks the patients he would like to deal with first and gives drug test only to those he feels necessary that is all for now I will be filing a complaint and medical malpractice.

June 8th, 2016
Dr shaw-taylor is the best dr he accurately diagnosed my pain before reviewing my medical historyhistory and did not discriminate as well as judge a book by its cover and gave me excellent options for a healthier fuller life anxiety and pain free.

May 24th, 2016
A doctor who cares.Will call you personally.

January 28th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Shaw-Taylor's for roughly six months. In that short span of time, he has failed to write prescriptions correctly on at least six occasions (i.e.: wrongly dated, wrote down wrong amount to dispense or simple math errors where prescribing directions did not match the dispense amount.). He has also fallen asleep in my presence twice; once while he was standing up checking my heart and again during a different visit while he was in the process of writing my prescription refills. He was so deeply asleep that neither I nor his receptionist could stir him to consciousness and, after having waited over 3 hours to see him, I left his office without my prescriptions and had to reschedule another appointment to get them. Unacceptable.

July 30th, 2015
Disappointed
I love having Dr.Taylor as my doctor he the best I ever had an I want him to continue being my doctor I need to know if he will except my new insurance

October 6th, 2009
NO DON'T GO HERE
3 1/2 HOURS LATE NEARLY EVERY VISIT. I AM NOT KIDDING 1, 2, 3 + 1/2 HOURS LATE EVERY-EVERY-EVERY VISIT. THIS IS ONLY HIS ARRIVAL WAIT TIME IF YOU HAVE THE FIRST APPOINTMENT (NOT INCLUDING THE WAIT TIME AFTER HE GETS THERE)THE STAFF IS OKAY, BUT PLEASE DON'T GO HERE. IF YOU DON'T HEED THIS WARNING, TRUST ME YOU WILL WISH YOU DID. EVERYTIME BELIEVE ME HE NEVER FAILS TO WALK IN LATE.