A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Boayue graduated from A M Dogliotti Coll of Med Univ of Liberia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boayue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Parkview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boayue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Koh Boayue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Koh B. Boayue practice?
Dr. Koh Boayue practices Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Carrollton, GA.
See Albuquerque Oncologists and Albuquerque Pediatric Specialists.