Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Koh Boayue
Dr. Koh Boayue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Cortland, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Boayue is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, UNM Medical Group and University of New Mexico Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Koh Boayue has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Koh Boayue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Bradley Raisher
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi35
Dr. Ioannis Kalampokis
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi
Dr. Elif Dokmeci
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi22