A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koichi Ishikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koichi Ishikawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishikawa
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishikawa graduated from Chiba University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishikawa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koichi Ishikawa MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Koichi Ishikawa practice?
- Dr. Koichi Ishikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Koichi Ishikawa practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.