Learn more about Dr. Koichi Ishikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koichi Ishikawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishikawa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishikawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishikawa graduated from Chiba University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishikawa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koichi Ishikawa MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Koichi Ishikawa practice?
- Dr. Koichi Ishikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Koichi Ishikawa practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.