A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koichi Maeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koichi Maeda, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Maeda graduated from Shinshu University, Matsumoto.
Dr. Maeda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koichi Maeda MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Koichi Maeda practice?
- Dr. Koichi Maeda has 1 office location.
Dr. Koichi Maeda practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists and Detroit Hematologists.