Learn more about Dr. Koichi Maeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maeda
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Maeda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koichi Maeda, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Maeda graduated from Shinshu University, Matsumoto.
Dr. Maeda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koichi Maeda MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Koichi Maeda practice?
- Dr. Koichi Maeda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Koichi Maeda practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.