A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kojasteh Ghaziaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kojasteh Ghaziaskar is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaziaskar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ghaziaskar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kojasteh Mahsa Ghaziaskar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kojasteh M. Ghaziaskar practice?
- Dr. Kojasteh Ghaziaskar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kojasteh Ghaziaskar practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.