A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koji Honda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Honda graduated from Des Moines Univeristy - College Of Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery.
Dr. Honda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koji Honda DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Koji Honda practice?
- Dr. Koji Honda has 1 office location.
Dr. Koji Honda practices Surgery near Lutz, FL.
See Lutz Surgeons.