A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koji Kubo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koji Kubo, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koji Kubo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubo graduated from Memorial Hospital, Tohoku Daigaku Igakubu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kubo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Santa Paula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koji Kubo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Koji Kubo practice?
- Dr. Koji Kubo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Koji Kubo practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Primary Care Doctors.