Learn more about Dr. Koji Kubo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koji Kubo, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubo
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koji Kubo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubo graduated from Memorial Hospital, Tohoku Daigaku Igakubu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kubo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Santa Paula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koji Kubo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Koji Kubo practice?
- Dr. Koji Kubo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Koji Kubo practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.