Learn more about Dr. Kojo Elenitoba-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Heart Diseases
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- T-Cell Leukemia
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Elenitoba-Johnson graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elenitoba-Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kojo Seys John Elenitoba-Johnson MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kojo S. Elenitoba-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kojo Elenitoba-Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kojo Elenitoba-Johnson practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.