A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kojo Pobee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kojo Pobee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pobee graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Pobee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kojo Abaka Pobee MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kojo A. Pobee practice?
- Dr. Kojo Pobee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kojo Pobee practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.