Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kokab Saeed
Dr. Kokab Saeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in League City, TX, with other offices in League City, TX and Galveston, TX. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Saeed is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and UTMB Galveston (John Sealy). She speaks English.
Dr. Kokab Saeed has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kokab Saeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.
Dr. Renee Friday
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
League City, TX 0.24 mi25
Dr. Harold Pine
League City, TX 0.70 mi21
Dr. Wasyl Szeremeta
League City, TX 0.70 mi28