Dr. Kokab Saeed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 8th, 2015
Terrible
First came here in 2011 when my daughter was born. I did not have a good impression..the waiting room and patient room were filthy..not dirty like someone had just made a mess, they were dirty like they aren't maintained...dr saeed was also rude and impatient. She spoke down to me like I was stupid, not sure if it was because I was a young mother or what. She acted annoyed when I asked questions. She told me she was going to give my newborn whatever vaccines she had needed during that visit..I still could not get over how unsanitary the place was so I ended up leaving before vaccines were administered. The one good thing I can say about this office is that the rest of the staff was friendly.

January 25th, 2012
We love Dr. Saeed!
I've taken both of my daughters to Dr. Saeed since they were infants. I like that they are always able to get us in for an appointment when needed and that her office is open on Saturday. I never have to spend too much time in the waiting room, which is great. My favorite thing about Dr. Saeed is that she encourages me to call the office after an appointment if I have any questions about medication or if my daughter's condition worsens or stays the same- it's nice to know she cares!

May 27th, 2011
maha
she is the best

September 2nd, 2010
Doesn't Listen, Doesn't Care, Doesn't do her JOB.
Although the staff is EXCELLENT. Dr Saeed herself, is terrible. She is polite, that's about it. My 10 month old had a diaper rash for 2 months, due to a yeast infection. When we went to Dr Saeed, when my daughter first got the rash, I told her that I thought it was a yeast infection. She completely ignored me, failed to take urine or stool samples and told me to change her formula. We changed her formula 3 times, to the point my daughter started refusing any formula. I ended up having my daughter see a dietician whom I told about the diaper rash [2 months after nothing being cleared up] she called in a specialist who diagnosed my daughter with a yeast infection, and prescribed medication that cleared her up in a matter of days. My child was in pain, for 2 months. Because Dr Saeed failed to do her job.