A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kokie Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kokie Duncan, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Duncan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kokie Trent Duncan DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kokie T. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Kokie Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kokie Duncan practices Emergency Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Emergency Physicians.