Physiatrists

952 Route 146
Ste 7
Clifton Park, NY 12065
518-383-9149
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Yap provided excellent medicine and bedside manner care during a complex medical condition. He called me personally at home, explained all options, asked my opinion, listened to concerns and answered all questions with patience. I have been very satisfied with his practice and highly recommend his services.

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Yap was wonderful. There was no problem getting an appointment and when I got to his office I didn't have to wait at all(that's not something I'm used to). Dr. Yap took a thorough history, looked over the medical documents I'd brought with me, did an examination and tested my range of motion. He indicated the diagnosis, explained the treatment procedures and what I could expect and asked if I had any questions. We discussed my concerns and laid out a treatment plan in the first visit. Dr. Yap recommended the number (range) of visits necessary to achieve optimum benefit from the treatments. Not many doctors do that anymore.

|  show details
by Mary Beth on Jul 14th, 2009

He is so caring, so compassionate, so good at listening. We wish he could be our primary care provider!