A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kolette Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kolette Brown is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kolette Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kolette Leona Brown MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kolette L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kolette Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kolette Brown practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Lorton, VA.
See San Jose Internists.