A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kolleen Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kolleen Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
- St Vincent Mercy Hosp, Elwood, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kolleen Pamela Burnett DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kolleen P. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Kolleen Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kolleen Burnett practices Pediatrics near Fort Madison, IA.
See Fort Madison Pediatricians.