A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kollier Hinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kollier Hinkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kollier Hinkle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinkle graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hinkle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinkle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kollier J. Hinkle practice?
Dr. Kollier Hinkle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.