Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Komal Agarwal
Dr. Komal Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, IN, with another office in Flint, MI. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital). She speaks English.
Dr. Komal Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Komal Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, IN.
Dr. Maria Eugenia Faget
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Bedford, IN 0.05 mi10
Dr. Amy Osborne
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Bedford, IN 0.05 mi
Dr. Reid Crosby
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bedford, IN 0.81 mi51