Dr. Komal Agarwal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2013
Great Doctor
My doctor refferred me to Dr Agarwal for a mass in my female organs. Dr Agarwal was very professional. I was sold for her bedside manners and sense of humor. After getting further scans and labs, Dr Agarwal removed a cyst of my ovary within 1 week. She is a amazing surgeon, all I had on my belly is a couple of key holes and I went home the same evening. The biopsy was a cancer and I am so thankful that it was removed. Would highly recommend*****

November 7th, 2012
Very unprofessional
I am a r\high risk pregnancy an my dr refereed me to her. I had a apt to meet her an only seen her nurse. Then i had my ultra sound they called me an told me my baby was dead. Wanted to schedule me for a D&C. Then would not even give me a day off work to deal with this after i had already lost one baby. So i made another apt with her after my next ultra sound where we found a heart beat. Then when i went to her office again i had to deal with her nurse an never seen her. Her office if very unprofessional. an slightly rude seemed very unconcerned with my pregnancy.