Dr. Komal Balaney Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Komal Balaney?

Bad bad experience

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Long story short very horrible experience at every stage via interacting with doctor, nurse and staff (repeatedely). I think Dr Komal need serious coaching for how to treat their patience and how not to reveal her experience (bad experience) with her nurse. Let me take you to my expeience Day 1 . first appointment everything seems good till we met staff; nurse take my reading. Doctor came (after almost 20 min of wait) and first thing she said the nurse taken care for us is not her usual nurse, not sure why she need to reveal me this fact. I was coming from different place and she was not much concerened for my previous reading (can understand). She asked some of usual questions regaring Throid verbally but didn't bother to check me at all. I had my earlier checkup with other doctors and they check lot of things but Dr Komal seems to be very experience that she can do all examination via verbal chat only or possibly her nurse is still bothering her. I would say she didn't had minimal basis check. She ordered my prescriptio and radiology. Followup experience: I got my ultrasound done promplty, but followup to know results took lot of call to doctor office and real bad experience with staff. everytime I called and staff says "she is not her nurse" & "Doctor received results but still its pending with doctor for review". It tool 8 days for doctor to give me call back and Dr Komal said me that results look normal. Today I received papaercopy of my result and there are some results which are mentioned as abnormal in report, but Dr komal has not said a word about that she only has to say "results are normal". I have very minimal faith in her observation. Staff is so bad that some time they just hang your call.

Excellent

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Balaney for several years. Her bedside manner is wonderful, even when she has to deliver "unplesant news" regarding your health. She does so in the kindest manner that I have ever experienced. She can be tough, especially when she feels that you are not doing your part in the care and treatment of you. If she should ever leave this practice, I will follow her to the new location if it is at all possible!

satisfied patient

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I've seen Dr.Balaney numerous times for the last few years- she's always very nice and I never feel like she's rushing me - I would absolutely recommend her.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I love Dr. Balaney's bedside manner. I truly feel as though we are in partnership regarding my health care.She is thorough, her team of professionals provide me with follow-up on lab results, appointments, etc. I genuinely feel that she has my best interests at heart.I like her! I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Posted on August 22nd, 2010