A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Komal Lamichhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Komal Lamichhane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamichhane graduated from Manipal College Of Medical Sciences (Mcoms), Pokhara.
Dr. Lamichhane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Komal Lamichhane MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Komal Lamichhane practice?
- Dr. Komal Lamichhane has 1 office location.
Dr. Komal Lamichhane practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.