Dr. Komal Narula MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Columbus, OH

3.8

February 15th, 2017
Wonderful doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Narula's for 23 years, she's been a wonderful OBGYN. She delivered my daughter and has taken care of all of my needs. Dr. Narula is professional, kind, gentle and understanding, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist.

May 6th, 2015
Beware
Her staff is atrocious. And Dr Narula herself seems to be in too much of a rush to really care what you are feeling or want to know. Her nurse practitioner is much more kind and patient. Unfortunately the NP can't do all procedures. I've also found that Dr Narula expects you to stock her medicine cabinet when she asks you to purchase excessive amounts of specifically for me, depo provera. She asked me to purchase 10 shots at a time when 4 is a year supply.

August 22nd, 2014
Worst Docotr i have ever seen
In one word she doesn't know how to deal with patients.So rude,doesn't spend time at all with patient,she does not even try to understnd the problem.You can see her smiling only in the above pic.i strongly reccomend not to visit her.

March 1st, 2012
Compassionate Women's Practice
I have been a patient of Dr. Narula for about 15 years. Her practice is well run and efficient, while being aware of patient confidentiality. Her PA, Leslie, is every bit as good as Dr Narula. All the nurses and staff are kind and easy to talk to. Dr. Narula is also a very good surgeon and performed my hysterectomy several years ago. I really like the fact that they take the time to make sure I am having regular Mammograms (which I hate doing) and will keep calling to remind me!! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a great OB-GYN. :-)