A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Komal Stoerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Komal Stoerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoerr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stoerr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Komal Frances Stoerr MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Komal F. Stoerr practice?
- Dr. Komal Stoerr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Komal Stoerr practices Dermatology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Bellaire Dermatologists.