A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Komal Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Komal Trivedi is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Trivedi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Komal Akshay Trivedi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Komal A. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Komal Trivedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Komal Trivedi practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Troy Internists.