A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Komgrit Chukiert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Komgrit Chukiert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chukiert
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chukiert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Komgrit Chukiert, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chukiert graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chukiert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Komgrit Chukiert MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Komgrit Chukiert practice?
- Dr. Komgrit Chukiert has 1 office location.
Dr. Komgrit Chukiert practices Pulmonary Disease near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Pulmonologists.