A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Komgrit Chukiert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Komgrit Chukiert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Komgrit Chukiert, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chukiert graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chukiert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Komgrit Chukiert MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Komgrit Chukiert practice?
- Dr. Komgrit Chukiert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Komgrit Chukiert practices Pulmonary Disease near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Pulmonologists.