A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kompal Gadh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kompal Gadh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kompal Gadh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gadh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kompal G Gadh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kompal G. Gadh practice?
- Dr. Kompal Gadh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kompal Gadh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.