Dr. Konappa Murthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Konappa Murthy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Konappa Murthy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

Dr Murthy is a gracious man. He sincerely loves practicing medicine. You don't find young Drs like him anymore. He's from the old school of practice where doctors were able to give the service we so cherish. My first visit was alarming tho, the obnoxious receptionist started spitting unkind words to me. I was 20 min late, having to pull over to assist an elderly man! She talked so rapid I never got many word out, but did communicate what was allowed. I asked for a office manager, No one could stand her angry hateful manner. Please accept my apologize and forgive me . I have never been treated so poorly by that plain faced simple pressured woman. I was impressed the manner in which he placed his two warm around mine to comfort me as by then I was crying. A fine dr with compassion we rarely see anymore. Your truly, Nancy MicKinley Murphyoo

October 27th, 2015

Dr. Murthy made me feel comfortable and he, himself took the time to take my blood pressure. He didn't waste my time by making me wait. He scheduled my procedure in a timely manner and I left my procedure with a diagnosis and a cure!

February 4th, 2017