A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konda Mouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konda Mouli, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouli graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mouli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mouli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konda B. Mouli practice?
Dr. Konda Mouli practices Urology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Urologists.