A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konda Mouli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konda Mouli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konda Mouli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouli graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mouli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konda Bc Mouli MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Konda B. Mouli practice?
- Dr. Konda Mouli has 1 office location.
Dr. Konda Mouli practices Urology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Urologists.