A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kondai Parthasarathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kondai Parthasarathy, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parthasarathy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Parthasarathy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kondai L Parthasarathy MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kondai L. Parthasarathy practice?
- Dr. Kondai Parthasarathy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kondai Parthasarathy practices Nuclear Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nuclear Medicine Physicians.