A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kong-Tay Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kong-Tay Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kong-Tay Wu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kong-Tay Tay Wu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kong-Tay T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Kong-Tay Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kong-Tay Wu practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Pomona Pediatricians.