A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaiyasate graduated from Chiang Mai University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaiyasate has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate practice?
- Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kongkrit Chaiyasate practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.