Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
Just don't do it
I had a horrific time getting a response from Dr. Bridgman. I reached out for help and support and she never got back to me. After I experienced an unimaginable loss after asking her several times for support and being shooed away not only did she not express any sympathy (her assistant did, which was nice) I have not heard from her once since. She basically tried to get rid of me after neglecting me as a patient.

September 20th, 2015
Good doctor, horrible staff
The staff here is incredible bad. They consider it a major imposition to look up from their gossip session to help you. They lost my pre-op paperwork, test results multiple times, and my prescription refill request. I took three phone calls and two months to get my last results.

April 30th, 2013
Attempted to make an appointment with this physician. Was told by her clerical staff that she is accepting new patients but will not do physicials. The staff said sorry and hung up. My 10 years of nursing wonders how does this physican help when you are ill when she does not have a baseline to work with. I would not recommend this physician until she gets another plan of care for patients or new office staff.

October 2nd, 2012
A very good Doctor
Dr. Bringman comes into the exam room and makes yu feel very comfortable. She takes time to go through your chart and discuss all matters with you. In my case she diagnosed a problem that i was having and other documents just made money off me by giving me various test and never finding the problem. She found in by just talking to me finding out what the issue was. You can call her on the phone and get prescriptions filled without any hassle.

May 11th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Bringman for 12 years. Eventhough I have moved to Howard County, I continue to come to see her. I am happy I found her since she actually listens to what I have to say. Most doctors will just look at the facts for a diagnosis but Dr. Bringman understands that I live in my body and if I say something isn't right, it probably is not. She and her staff return your phone calls and are helpful with refills.

November 24th, 2010
Excellent doctor with great network
I've been a patient of Dr. Bringman's for 6 years. She is an excellent doctor and if you need to see a specialist, she knows all the best ones in the area. It is easy to get an appointment to see her but the new office staff leaves a lot to be desired. Her nurses are great.

October 25th, 2010
Dr. Bringman is a very kind and courteous doctor. She takes the time to understand your situation, listens to what you have to say and explain herself in a way a patient can understand.I'm so very happy she is my doctor. I just hope she nevers leaves this practice.