Learn more about Dr. Konrad Bakker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konrad Bakker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakker
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bakker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakker graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bakker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konrad W Bakker MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Konrad W. Bakker practice?
- Dr. Konrad Bakker has 1 office location.
Dr. Konrad Bakker practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Neurologists, Frederick Psychiatrists, and Frederick Sleep Medicine Doctors.