Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Jun 7th, 2016

I found Dr. Konrad Dawson and his staff to be very courteous, professional and helpful in obtaining any information one might need to make a sound decision regarding a needed medical procedure. Dr. Dawson has a compassionate bedside manner and he listens to the concerns of his patients. I am completely satisfied with the results of my surgery and I would highly recommend his expertise.

Nov 12th, 2015

I was looking for a a doctor that was board certified plastic surgeon. That really matters to me

Happy show details Happy
by Ana Beatriz murillo on Feb 6th, 2015

Es un enxelente Doctor no hay 2 mi experienzia fue muy buena yo tengo sirujias y kede muy feliz con mi cambio.

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
Mar 9th, 2012

Breast Reduction in 2005. Excellent Surgeon

I am so grate ful for my breast reduction. show details I am so grate ful for my breast reduction.
Dec 29th, 2010

I was referred to Dr.Dawson by my Physician due troubles with back pain associated with large breast. My insurance paid for a breast reduction. It has been 2years now and I am grateful. I do have some scarring. What matters to me the most is my breats are smaller and I no longer have the pains in back. I am pleased with the results and in the near future will plan to have liposuction on my abdomen. Thank you staff and DR.