Learn more about Dr. Konrad Gruson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Gruson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Broken Bones Bone Fractures, Shoulder pain fractures complications of fractures rotator cuff injuries instability and arthritis, and Shoulder pain, fractures, complications of fractures, rotator cuff injuries, instability and arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruson graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gruson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konrad I. Gruson practice?
Dr. Konrad Gruson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.