A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konrad Gruson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Gruson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruson graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gruson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konrad I. Gruson practice?
Dr. Konrad Gruson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.